The unique partnership of President Nixon and Daniel Patrick Moynihan as head of the newly created Urban Affairs Counsel (November 10, 2010, American Enterprise Institute, Washington, DC)
Title: Moynihan in the White House
- Nixon Library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5U6VyFuWg&list=PLiF7JevUP8B9XIAdWZd5bfX7-jLKDyz7b&index=18
- Nixon Foundation: http://youtu.be/-XeKecwLwqU
- C-Span: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Moynihan
- Moderator: Steve Weisman, author of Daniel Patrick Moynihan: A Portrait in Letters of an American Visionary (2010)
- Panelists: Steve Hess (Deputy), Checker Finn, Chris DeMuth and John Price, all members of Pat Moynihan’s staff in the Nixon White House.