How President Nixon addressed the complex political issues in the Middle East (April 23, 2012, National Archives, Washington, DC)
Title: Waging Peace: Nixon and the Geopolitics of the Middle East
- Nixon Library: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FP6QKdmVk8&list=PLiF7JevUP8B9XIAdWZd5bfX7-jLKDyz7b&index=4
- Nixon Foundation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXxcBLmbaWg&list=UU-aB7UkyJBcAhbAWUNFUAaQ&index=8&feature=plcp
- C-Span: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/NixonAdmin
- Moderator: Dennis Ross, Middle East Advisor to the past four Presidents
- Panelists: Harold Saunders, Senior NSC Advisor Henry Kissinger and later Assistant Secretary of State (Near East Bureau); Bill Quandt, Deputy to Hal Saunders at the NSC and currently Professor of Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Virginia; Richard Murphy, former Ambassador to Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Mauritania, and Assistant Secretary of State (Near East Bureau); and Sam Lewis, Former Director of Policy Planning at the DoD and Ambassador to Israel.