- About the Author
- About the Book
- Annotated Bibliography
- Detailed Chronology
- Essential Chronology
- Issues Raised
- Major Players
- New Documents
- Prior Writings
- Research Aids
- Thank You
- The Nixon Legacy Forums
- Words and Phrases
- Geoff Speaks at Ninth Circuit’s Mid-Winter Workshop
- Presentation at the University of Oxford
- Geoff Shepard was Featured Speaker at the Inner Temple Inn of Court in London
- Geoff Shepard Presents Case Study to Federal Judges of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- He Was Not a Crook: Geoff Shepard Featured in Harvard Law Bulletin (Spring 2016)
- March 2016: Nixon, Harvard and Watergate: An American Tragedy
- Presentation at the Heritage Foundation
- Interview with Jack Miller, Down to Business
- Geoff Shepard’s Presentation at The US National Archives
- Report of the Watergate Prosecutors: High-Toned but Deliberately Misleading (TownHall)
- The Political Show Trial of the Century (TownHall)
- Presentation at the Nixon Library
- Geoff Shepard’s Interview with Townhall
- An Interview with Geoff Shepard
- OpEd in the Washington Times
- Watergate: The Dean Sentencing Ploy
- August, 2013: Leon Jaworski’s Telltale Memos
- Now, The Rest of The Story…
- Review in The News-Herald
- Review from The Daily Caller
- What We Were Told as Truth & Fact May Not Be So…. A Must Read
- Incredible Research. Original Take on a Scandal You Think You Know.
- Review from Saint John Hunt, Son of Howard Hunt
- Incredible Research. Original take on a scandal you think you know.
- Review from American Thinker
- Great book that should be read by all lawyers and historians
- If you still think John Dean is a “good guy” in this matter, give this book a read.
- A “must read” for anyone who (1) has any interest in the downfall …
- How wonderfully refreshing to read an account of Watergate that does …
- Carl Tate, Guest Columnist at The News Virginian
- Political Show Trials and all that implies
- Home Rule for the District of Columbia
- Native American Rights – Part II
- Native American Rights – Part I
- The Peaceful Desegregation of Southern Schools
- Ending the Draft: The Creation of an All-Volunteer Force
- Labor and Employment Policy in the Nixon Administration
- Confronting America’s First Energy Crisis
- The New Federalism
- Combating Organized Crime in the Nixon Era
- Creating Opportunities for Latino Americans
- Nixon’s Legacy
- Richard Nixon and the Origins of Welfare Reform
- Five Watergate Conspiracies
- Richard Nixon and the Rise of Environmentalism
- Drug Abuse Prevention
Foreign Affairs Initiatives
- The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) -Part I
- The Office of Management and Budget (OMB)-Part II
- The Ash Council
- Nixon’s Supreme Court Appointments – Part II
- The Presidential Appointment Process
- The First Lady
- Nixon’s Supreme Court Appointments, Part I
- The President’s Speechwriters
- Moynihan as Presidential Counsellor
- Effective Use of the President’s Time
- The Domestic Council
- Who approved Liddy’s campaign intelligence plan, Mitchell or Magruder?
- Who ordered the 6/17/72 re-entry into DNC headquarters, Mitchell, Magruder or Dean?
- Who or What caused the 18½ Minute Gap?
- Who was Deep Throat?
- What did Nixon know and when did he know it?
- Why didn’t Nixon destroy the tapes?
- Why did Nixon resign?
- Who directed the cover-up, Dean or Haldeman/Ehrlichman?
- Who staffed HJC’s impeachment inquiry, their staff or WSPF prosecutors?
- Could Watergate happen again?
The Foundation of the Modern Presidency
- August, 2014: Understanding the Smoking Gun
- July, 2014: Thoughts and Commentary on Dean’s New Book
- June, 2012: Watergate versus the 5th Amendment
- June, 2012: Watergate Myths
- May, 2012: Z-gate and the Sanctity of the Grand Jury
- December, 2011: Four Key Cover-up Conversations
- June, 2011: Critique of the Nixon Library’s Watergate Exhibit
- June, 2009: Essay on John Dean
- February, 2009: Baby Boomer Cultural Wars
- January, 2009: Frost/Nixon (Stage Play and Movie)